See below for news of recent Architectural Review Committee, Historic Preservation Review Board, and Mayor’s Agent cases, and other preservation matters that have an impact on Cleveland Park.
For questions about CPHS positions on cases and issues, please email board president Dandridge Ince.
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION:
- D.C. Historic Preservation Office policies and procedures are here.
- Historic Preservation Review Board agendas, staff reports, and related materials are here.
- You can read more about the role of the Mayor’s Agent and download hearing notices and decisions here.
- The Georgetown Law Library has a page devoted to D.C. preservation law.
- For more on CPHS’s preservation policies and procedures, see our mission statement (revised 3/3/12) and the Architectural Review Committee page.
- For questions about zoning and related matters, please contact ANC3C Commissioner Nancy MacWood (see left sidebar).
Architectural Review Committee (ARC) Reports:
See left sidebar.
Old News (Pre- 2013):